Thursday, March 17, 2011

not much new

Not much is new in my world currently, but I thought I'd add an entry to the blog for fun.  This week has been a bit crazy due to the new teaching style of the co-teacher.  It is a welcomed change from last semester as I think students are a bit more motivated in class.  We now give light homework and a test at the end of each chapter.  both are super easy so it was rather disappointing when students didn't grasp everything as well as I thought they had.  Oh well, it shows me where they need help... something I can't say about last semester.  

So I gave/graded tests for both 5th and 6th grade which turned out to take up most of my time.  I also had to test students for my after-school program which is hugely popular this semester.  I had over 110 applicants and only 50 spots (25 for 3&4 grade, 25 for 5&6 grade).  I interviewed each person too, which was draining to say the least.  

But, it is all over now, and the weekend is about to begin.  St. Patrick's Day is being celebrated in Seoul this weekend, and everyone and their imaginary friend seems to be attending.  I suppose I'll partake in some of the festivities.  

heres some photos from the chaotic week:
He's... interesting

what else do you expect when you let them use your itouch

"picture us"

"picture us, too!"



No comments:

Post a Comment