Thursday, April 26, 2012

BBB 4: shit, I'm late

Back at it on day 4 of the Badger Blogging Blitz!  Sorry to my fellow Badgers for being a bit late.  I think we've all had a few days with unexpected turns, and today was just that.  Finally home and ready to write a quick bit.

Question 1:

Has your time in Korea changed you?


Two years in a different country will change anyone.  I just hope that I've changed for the better!  I definitely notice my patience has increased, and my ability to work with kids has improved tremendously. I suppose I've just matured a bit in the past two years...

Question 2:

What will you tell your kids about Korea in 20 years?


I hope to come back here with my kids some day.  I hope Korea continues to prosper, and they become as modern as the United States (they're not far off).  So, I hope to tell my kids about what it was like at this time in Korea, in a time when Asia is making a mad dash towards English.  I think this is a unique time, and is an opportunity that will not be around forever.  I'll probably have many stories to tell them about the friends I made, and the trips I went on.


Sorry for the super short and thoughtless blog post today.  I'll try to do my best tomorrow.

check out the other bloggers!!!

Julia Bass

Emily Gaynor

David Klug

Zach McLeod & Liz Wansley

Matt Marx

Soren Nieminen

No comments:

Post a Comment